Wait no further, Buncee 3.0 is now available on iOS! Now you can enjoy all the options Buncee 3.0 has to offer anywhere you go!
What does this mean for you?
With Buncee 3.0, you can take your creativity to a whole new level. Whether you’re using Buncee to support your project-based learning and blended learning initiatives, build your school or classroom brand, or even enhance parent engagement, the new Buncee 3.0 is your creative one-stop-shop for the entire school community! And now you can create on the iOS app – at home or on the go. Create anytime, anywhere, any place.
What changes can you expect?
– Updated Look/Feel: We’ve added a new Buncee flare to the update; which makes it easy to access all of our amazing new features!
– Picture Categories: Are your littles learning to read and write? We’ve added picture categories to this release to ease their navigation.
– Canvas Sizing: Perhaps most exciting of all, you can change the canvas size of your Buncee! Choose from a number of different canvas sizes, such as “square”, “banner”, “playing card” and more!
– New Media Options: We’re all about voice and choice, which is why you have even more options to choose from: Import URLs, and even add QR codes to your Buncees! Plus, you can access a wide range of emojis, stickers, and animations, or seamlessly upload photos or videos from your phone to your Buncee.
– New Creation Tools: Take your creativity up a notch! Control the opacity of text and images, and create your own way with enhanced drawing tools.
While we’ve added these enhancements, don’t worry! All your creations will still remain intact; and with this new iOS update, you’ll take classroom creativity to the next level!
How does it work?
We’ve created some helpful resources to guide you along the way. Check them out here.
Can I still create on the current version we’re using (Buncee 2.0)?
Yes, you can! But rest assured, we’ll help make it a smooth transition to Buncee 3.0! In the future, the old version of Buncee (Buncee 2.0) will no longer be accessible, but you’ll still be able to access the Buncees you made with it!
Not ready to make the swap?
Here’s how you can use the old version (Buncee 2.0)
That’s just a taste of all the new features and tools now available in Buncee 3.0 on the iOS app! Thanks to feedback from you, our awesome community, we’re continually making Buncee more fun, more easy to use, and more accessible to everyone. We can’t wait to see all of the amazing things you create with Buncee 3.0 on IOS, so definitely be sure to share your creations with us in our Facebook Educators or on Twitter – just make sure to tag @Buncee when you do!