Design your own spook-tacular Halloween invitations with our RSVP feature!
Got a wicked party coming up? Create your own invitations with our Halloween backgrounds, stickers, and animations to share along with your spooky guests! To keep track of your guest list, use our RSVP feature to see who will dare to attend your party.
Click the image below to check out our invitation for the Buncee Halloween Party!
How to make a spooky invitation with Buncee:
- Log in and click “Create”
- Click the “background” icon on the left side of the blank canvas. Search “Halloween” and then pick a template that you would like to use for your invitation
- After you have selected a background, chose from our boo-tiful collection of Halloween themed stickers
- When your invitation is spooky enough, click “share” and hit the RSVP option. Then select “create RSVP”
- Create the title of the event along with a personal message and provide the address and time that your haunted party will take place
- Enter your guests email addresses and send your Halloween Buncee invitation
- You can check the status of all your guests from the Buncee dashboard by selecting “Sent RSVPs” in the dropdown menu under your profile image
In addition to invitations, you can design your own spooky and fun game for both kids and adults! We created this Halloween bingo template for you to print out and play with friends, family, and students!
You can also create your own Bingo board from the creation canvas by searching for “bingo” stickers.
CLICK HERE TO PRINT THIS BINGO BOARD!
How to use our Halloween Bingo:
- Log into your Buncee account
- Select Download while viewing the Bingo Buncee. Print as many Halloween bingo boards needed
- Have each person fill in random numbers from 1-50 in each box
- Call out random numbers until someone hits Bingo
- Place a candy corn over your number to keep track
- Winner receives a goodie bag
Here are some more ways you can celebrate Halloween at school and at home with Buncee this year:
- Spooky Story Contest – create a scary story using our Halloween stickers, audio recording tools, text, and more!
- What do you want to be for Halloween? Create a Buncee using our stickers to describe what you want to be for Halloween!
- Design your own Halloween wallpapers to download on your device. ‘Tis the season!
Get creative and spooky! Happy Halloween!
Love your Buncee invitations and bingo games too cute!
Thanks! We hope you get to use them in your classroom!
Good advice! I have managed to meet so many people whilst playing bingo, it’s pretty much a universal way for us Brits to bond, at home or abroad. Love your blog by the way!