ISTE is an exciting time for folks to connect, meet, and collaborate. This time next month, thousands of educators will cross paths to inspire and be inspired.
But, why wait until then to get the party started?
Create and share your own Buncee business cards to meet other educators with similar interests and passions like you before the event! Let’s make new friends, learn more about the old, and build our PLN together!
To get started:
- Create a Buncee business card about yourself. Show off badges you’ve earned, your interests, what you teach and more! This is YOUR business card! (If you’re having trouble getting started, check out Leigha Burnham’s blog post about her Buncee business card)
– Share your card on Twitter, Facebook, and any social platform you please!
– (MOST IMPORTANT) Share your Buncee Business Card to this board to be entered in a raffle! Comment, react, make friends on this board. Communicate, communicate, communicate.
– Once you add your Buncee to this board, you’ve entered in a chance to win Buncee for Schools and Districts for 5 teachers at your school plus an online PD session to get you started!
- Want to enter again? Print out your Buncee business card, and share with us at our Buncee Booth -Booth #2136. Find Buncee Annie to be added to the raffle.
Not going to ISTE? You can still be entered in our raffle by adding your Buncee Business Card to this board and looking out for the winner to be announced on Twitter on Wednesday, June 27th at 1:30pm CST !
We can’t wait to see what you create!