The Buncee Adventure continues at FETC!
We are so excited that Team Buncee will be at the 37th Annual Future of Education Technology Conference (a.k.a. FETC)!
Sunny Orlando, Florida awaits us as we are truly honored to share how we, at Buncee, “Make Learning Fun!” We always enjoy visiting and presenting at conferences and edcamps. It gives the opportunity to share our passion for supporting students, learn from educators around the world, and receive feedback to continuously improve the tool.
We are planning to celebrate and highlight some of our awesome Buncee Ambassadors in an effort to share how each of them are using Buncee. We are truly inspired by the #EduHeroic work of our Buncee Ambassadors, and we have asked those who are attending to share their creative work with any and all of you who might be attending FETC. This is an awesome opportunity for FETC attendees to learn from other educators exciting ways to implement Buncee in the classroom!
Additionally, for our amazing Teacher Librarians around the world, we are also thrilled to have Shannon Miller sharing all of the exciting, multiple ways to connect Buncee to teaching and learning.
Want to set a time to meet the Buncee team at FETC? Fill out this form!
The following Buncee Ambassadors will facilitate mini-presentations at our booth #1852, designed to share the many cool uses of Buncee:
- Wednesday 1/25 1pm Rachelle Dene Poth: Amplifying Student Voice
- Wednesday 1/25 2pm Amber McCormick: App-Smashing to Jazz Up Student Projects
- Wednesday 1/25 3pm Sean Farnum: Buncee for Beginners
- Wednesday 1/25 4pm Shannon Miller: Why You Should Be Using Buncee
- Thursday 1/26 9am Jaime Donally: Buncee Dispatches: Communicating Your Events
- Thursday 1/26 11am Shannon Miller: Why You Should Be Using Buncee
- Thursday 1/26 1pm Elaine Deja: Buncee for All Ages: Engaging K-12 Students
- Thursday 1/26 3pm Stacey Roshan: Integrating Buncee into Online, Blended and Flipped Classrooms
- Friday 1/27 9am Todd Flory: Alternative Student Assessments
- Friday 1/27 11am Fran Siracusa: Global Collaboration
You don’t want to miss this opportunity to hear from all of these amazing educators, so mark your calendars and come see us at Booth #1852! Be sure to follow us on Twitter at @Buncee to check out our shoutouts from FETC!