Are you interested to join the Buncee Ambassador Program? Applications for the 2020-2021 cohort are now open!
If you are an active Buncee user and would like to connect with Buncee’s global community, we welcome you to apply and join our Buncee Ambassador program. The applications will be open until October 16, 2020, so be sure to apply.
Application Open: September 22, 2020
Deadline: October 16, 2020
What is the Buncee Ambassador Program?
The Buncee Ambassador Program is a professional learning network made up of teachers who love, support and use Buncee! We count on them for their great ideas and for their spirit of sharing, and we do our best to facilitate great conversations and experiences that benefit the whole group. The Buncee Ambassador Community is where you can expect to learn new ideas that can promote student engagement in learning and empower your students in and out of the classroom. Together we hope to help you refine your remote and hybrid learning practices, as well as help you learn how to engage your students, no matter the distance.
What do I get for being an Ambassador?
Buncee Ambassadors are a meaningful part of the Buncee Family and we look to them for their feedback and for ideas to better support our learners across the globe! Based on your time and contributions to the community, you may apply to our various tiers of Ambassadorship – of which have their own set of benefits. Learn more here. Below is a summary of what you can expect as an Ambassador.
- Membership in a PLN made up of incredibly creative and supportive educators
- A Community Call where we will connect with you all about your current teaching initiatives, bright ideas with Buncee, & even a quick chat over coffee!
- Support if you’re planning professional development, whether it’s a small group, a district-level event, or a major conference
- A digital Buncee Ambassador Badge and Certificate
- Based on your tier of ambassadorship, you can also unlock free access to Buncee!
- And we may just have a few more surprises up our sleeves…
What do I do as a Buncee Ambassador?
- Share educational ideas and approaches for using Buncee.
- Engage and get connected with the Buncee Ambassador Community – via meetups, our private Ambassador Communications Channel, Facebook, Ambassador calls, and #BunceeChat. This is a great opportunity to learn and grow with one another.
- Get personalized support from the Buncee team. We’ll make sure you have what you need to make this school year a fun and engaging one for your students.
- Have a first look at upcoming Buncee features, updates, and announcements! We count on your voice for improving the experience for classrooms around the world.
- Share your Buncee expertise and success stories with your colleagues online and offline.
- Share some feedback and take an inside look into Buncee’s up and coming releases.
- …and more!
I’m Ready to Apply! What’s Next?
If this is your first time applying to be an Ambassador, access the Buncee Ambassador application here.
- If you are an existing Buncee Ambassador and would like to apply to other tiers of Ambassadorship, please check out our Facebook Community Group announcement and email for more information. You do not have to re-apply using the form linked above!