We’ve had quite an exciting 2020 so far! From new integrations and updates to events and collaborations with our community, there are many new things to discover! Let’s take a closer look at what’s new in Buncee:
BETT 2020 Highlights
The Buncee Bunch had a blast at BETT 2020! It was our first time attending this awe-inspiring event, and we were honored to share a booth with Microsoft. We had such a great time connecting with our friends, and making some new BETT buddies as well:
Read more about our experience at BETT in our BETT Highlights blog!
Wakelet & Buncee Integration
We are so excited that you can now share your Buncees to your Wakelet collections! Educators and Students can use Buncee and Wakelet to create, collect, and share a number of interactive creations, such as:
- Research Projects
- Lesson Plans
- Digital Storytelling
- Group Projects
- …and so much more!
Buncee Coffee Talk
Our new series, Coffee Talk is led by Buncee Ambassador Rachelle Dene Poth. In each episode, Rachelle sits down with another educator to chat about their educational experiences and ideas, such as:
- How I Use Buncee as a Tech Coach for my District– Featuring Amy Storer, Instructional Coach
- Using Buncee with High School Ss to Create DigCit PSA’s– Featuring Laura Steinbrink, High School English, and Spanish Educator
- Using Immersive Reader and Buncee to Reach Students– Featuring Christine Schlitt, ENL, and Special Needs Educator
- Differentiating Instruction– Featuring Tan Huynh, International Educator
- Integrating Buncee with Microsoft Teams– Featuring Victoria Thompson, High School Math Educator
- Transforming My Practice with Buncee and Immersive Reader– Featuring Diaaeldein Ahmed, Secondary School Educator
The Buncee Bunch will be at TCEA 2020 this week, so stop by booth #1455 and say howdy! Plus, we’ll be honored by some amazing guest presenters, who are sharing their tips, tricks, and educational expertise at the Buncee Booth:
Read more about the Buncee Bunch heading to TCEA!
Be sure to follow us on Twitter, and join our Facebook Educators group, so you never miss an update!