During this time of social distancing and remote learning, staying virtually connected is more important than ever. At Buncee, we strive to support our community by making communication between educators and students seamless. Our friends at Microsoft also share our dedication to support educators, which is why we’ve Teamed up once again! With our latest integration, you can now launch Microsoft Teams right from your Buncee accounts. Now you can create Microsoft Teams meetings and share invites to students in your class, or with anyone you need quickly and easily!
With this update, teachers can set up a live lesson with the whole class, or a one-on-one session with a particular student. Teachers can also connect with their colleagues, and send Teams Meetings to fellow educators via email. You can connect with your school community in one place, and with the screen share function, present your Buncee lessons virtually!
Here’s what you can achieve with this new feature:
- Setup a Teams Meeting right from your dashboard
- Easily share scheduled meetings with your students
- Email your meeting to your colleagues
- Keep track of the meetings you’ve scheduled!
Ready to get started with this update?
Watch below to see how it works or read more here:
As you create and share your meetings, here are some things to keep in mind:
- If you’re a student, you won’t be able to generate your own meetings, but students will be able to easily access and track meetings their teachers have set up for them right from their account. See how it works here.
If you have multiple attendees in your meeting and would like to give each participant a role, such as “who can present”, you can learn how to assign roles here.
- Currently, this feature is only available to users that are using a Chrome, Edge or Firefox browser. If you’re a Safari user, stay tuned. We’re rolling out more updates! In the meantime, you can still launch this feature when using Safari on an iPad.
We hope you enjoy this update! If you have any further questions on this integration, please feel free to reach out to us on our support page. We can’t wait to see what you create next!
Check out these other Buncee + Microsoft Teams Integrations:
Bring Creativity to Classroom Communication with Microsoft Teams
Buncee Tabs: Pin Resources in Classroom Conversations
Buncee Messages for Fun Classroom Communication