When it comes to making communication both seamless and fun, Buncee and Microsoft Teams can be a great pair. For those of you that haven’t heard, Teams is a digital hub that allows for secure communication and collaboration with your entire school community. Teams allows you to integrate with apps you already use, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, OneNote, and of course, Buncee!
As you may already know, we work with Teams in many ways; and today, we’re honored to announce a new integration: you can now add Buncees as Tabs in your Teams Meetings! This feature will enable you to share Buncees, ask questions, have your participants respond to them, and have that conversation chronicled in your Buncee once the live session ends. This powerful update will allow you to keep the community interaction alive even after your meeting ends.
Let’s take a closer look at how this new feature works:
This new integration opens the doors for many new learning opportunities and can be an integral tool for your virtual classroom, professional development, and beyond! Here’s just a few ways you can harness the power of Buncee and Teams Meetings:
– Share your lesson on Buncee, and include key questions throughout that students can answer
– Hold a professional development session, and include prompts for educators to respond to
– Create a review Buncee, and include exam questions students can practice answering
– Share a lesson or activity, and include prompts to encourage a class discussion
– Share your lesson, and instead of questions, include a prompt for your participants to submit their own questions, that you can answer live…and so much more!
We hope that this new Buncee and Teams integration helps you take your virtual classroom to the next level! As always, be sure to join us on Twitter, Instagram, our Facebook Page or our Buncee Educators Group, to stay informed on all our latest updates.
Check out these other Buncee and Teams Integrations: